Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Cheers to new beginnings












Well, here I am.
I said I was going to start a blog, and I am actually doing it. I feel like once you say something out into the universe, it holds you accountable for the things you do if that makes any type of sense. And I believe now more than ever, I need something more than my moleskin journal to spew all my feelings and emotions onto. Don’t get me wrong, I still love writing things the old fashion way, but I’m starting to have a slightly different philosophy in life. I no longer want to write for the sake of writing for myself. I want to share my writing along with my experiences with others. for me, it was nearly impossible to find someone who was going through similar struggles I was going through, let alone someone who can give me advice on how to express my emotions in a healthy way.

Now, I am in no position to give anyone advice on what they are going through because I have learned that no two people share the same struggles and not everyone conquers things the same way. but what I can do is share my views and experiences with others and let them take from it what they will. So I have decided to start this blog one main reason: I would like to go back and see a more concrete growth on my end, similar to how I still look back on my journals and poems from years ago. But also have others see how one can continue to grow and flourish so they can find the will and inspiration to plant their own seeds of triumph. So, with that said, I am holding myself accountable to write at least one blog post every week, no matter how short or long, simply to get into the habit of typing out things and making daily notes and records. So I hope whoever is reading will continue to follow me on this journey.
Until next time!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished