Saturday, July 8, 2017

What's in my bag





Hope you all are having a beautiful first week of July and keeping hydrated! It's crazy to think summer is flying by so quickly. I've been incredibly busy, and I have so many more posts and collaborations coming your way, so I expect that's why it's felt quite so speedy. I'm pretty glad for July though. It's a month of holidays, birthdays and weddings for me so an exciting month ahead! And hopefully more glorious weather - although here in the Minnesota, the humidity is getting to me just slightly.  Anyways, today's post is a very short and sweet what's in my bag post. I love watching/reading about what others have in theirs, so I thought I'd share what's in mine!


Electronics

I feel like the main reason why I purchased this bag is not for it's durability and style, but how much it's able to hold as well. The fact that I can comfortably fit my laptop and so many other things is so convenient! So a few of the electronics I have in my bag are: 
  1. My laptop (I love to blog on the go) + (Shoutout to Hamy for the Serengetee sticker! Check out here latest blog post on it here!) 
  2. My cell phone (I have the iPhone 6) + it's charger
  3. Earbuds (A must to drown out the big city noise!) 
  4. A portable charger
  5. A ring light from Flii (Great for the perfect selfie!) 


Current read:
For all my people who know me, you probably also know that I almost always have a book with me. This one is is one of my all time favorites (that I am reading for the 3rd time now). Outlander by Diana Gabaldon is such an intense read and a lengthy one. But for all my people who would rather see it in actual action, it does have a show based on it. I would have to say the show isn't exactly like the book, but it is close enough! 


Must haves: 

For me, there are a few things that I must have with me at all times: 
  1. My Moleskine journal. I use mine for bullet journaling!
  2. Pencil case (so I never not have anything to jot down ideas with) 
  3. Wallet (I got mine from an accessory store at the mall called Six!)






Makeup bag
I have this cute little Ipsy bag I got as a birthday present last year that I use to store all of my makeup! It holds everything very comfortably. My makeup pouch stores: 

  1.  Mac lipstick in 'Russian Red'
  2. Mac lipstick in 'Viva Glam III'
  3. L'Oréal eyeliner + brow pencil 
  4. Essence Brow Tint
  5. Nyx Soft Matte Creme in 'Abu Dhabi' 
  6. Nyx Buttergloss in 'Gingersnap'
  7. Maybelline Fit Me powder (I'm in the shade 355)
  8. Mini mirror + powder brush 
  9. Everything balm (I opt for these instead so I don't have to bring around lipbalm AND lotion!) 
  10. YSL Rollerball in 'Mon Paris' 



Well, that's all I have for you all today beautifuls! Make sure to follow me on my Instagram to stay updated with what I am up to! I am going to try to start uploading once a week, so hopefully my next post should be up next weekend. Also, a HUGE shoutout goes to Ridwan, aka @creator_mn on Instagram for taking all these beautiful shots for my blog. Please go follow him and support all the amazing work he does!

Well, that's it. See you all next time!












2 comments :

  1. I was just thinking about writing something so similar but I'm so jealous because you write so good!! Love your blog and loved reading how personable you are! Can't wait for more love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you so much, Sofiat!! Omg I would LOVE to see something like this from you! Your writing is STELLAR! Much love!

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished